Bridget Meagher started her practice as a Western Medical Herbalist 22 years ago. She has been chairperson for the IRCH (The International Register of Consultant Herbalists & Homeopaths – www.irch.org) for 2 years and sat as a council member on the European Association of Traditional Medicine for 2 years.
Bridget is a soaring crane qi gong practitioner for the past 15 year.
She also makes essences producing Ballybane essences for the past 20 years. Bridget is available for consultations both in Ballydehob (West Cork) and Cork City.
- MSc HM, DBTh, IIMH,IRCH
- Medical Herbalist
- Mobile: 086 0585490
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available at Pope’s Quay Therapy Rooms: Tuesdays & Thursdays (10 am to 6 pm)
- Available in Ballydehob: Mondays & Wednesdays (10 am to 1 pm)
Greg Bradley qualified as an Acupuncturist in 1988 at the London School of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine. He studied Chinese Medicine for Children with Julian Scott. He completed a Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine under Dr. Steve Gascoigne in 2006. He has also studied and practised Massage and Cranio Sacral Therapy and taught in holistic schools in Cork. Greg has lived and worked in England, USA and Brasil, and is now settled in West Cork with a couple of kids to keep him busy! He is a member of the PRTCM (Professional Register of Chinese Medicine – www.chinesemedicine.ie) and the IRCHM (Irish Register of Chinese Medical Herbalists – www.IRCMH.com). Treatments are covered by all major medical insurance providers in the Republic of Ireland.
- B Sc, Dip Acupuncture, Dip Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Website: www.gbacupuncture.com
- Mobile: 086 6088639
- Available at Pope’s Quay Therapy Rooms: Thursdays and Fridays
- Available in Clonakilty: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Spiritual & Shamanic Healing
- Website: www.pathwayteaching.com
- Mobile: 086 8525529
- Available at Pope’s Quay Therapy Rooms: Wednesdays
Sinead trained with the Acupuncture Foundation in Dublin for three years and during this time she also observed in the Acupuncture and Herbal Clinic in Dublin. This is primarily a Fertility Clinic. Acupuncture was used alongside Western Medical Intervention. Sinead worked and trained in a hospital setting in Nanjing, China in 2009. The hospital had both Western & Chinese Medicine working together to treat patients. She worked in an Ayruvedic Clinic in Goa, India with the prestigious Dr. Rohit Barker in 2014. She treated various muscular/skeletal condtions, digestive imbalances, hormonal imbalances and more.
Sinead Casey is a member of the Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association (A.F.P.A.) and she is bound by their Code of Ethics for Professional Safe Practices.
When the body is ill, not preforming at its optimum, for a long tome, our bodies get used to this incorrect energy flow. Acupuncture helps to re-set, re-boot our bodies, re-establishing harmony & balance. Acupuncture allows us to get in touch with our own healing intuition, it is then easier for us to choose the right foods and beverages etc, because the body is in its own natural rhythm again.
I treat a wide range of conditions including; Stress, Depression, Insomnia, Male & Female Fertility, Women’s Health, I treat women throughout Pregnancy. Digestive conditions (IBS, Crohn’s etc), Lung conditions, Muscular Skeletal and more.
Price €60, approximately 1 hour 15 mins initial consultation, 50 mins to 1 hour after that. Price includes Dietary & Lifestyle Advice from a Chinese Medicine Perspective. May include Moxa & Cupping Therapy if applicable
- Acupuncture Lic. Ac. C. Ac. (Nanjing) (M.A.F.P.A)
- Mobile: 089 2398146
- Email: email@example.com
- Available at Pope’s Quay Therapy Rooms: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Mobile: 083 1271222
- Available at Pope’s Quay Therapy Rooms: Thursdays
Kerri offers both I.E.T. and Massage Treatments. I.E.T (Integrated Energy Therapy) is a powerful, yet gentle hands-on way to help you to detect & release energy patterns of the past. Leaving you with a sense of peace, feeling renewed & ready to make life changes after a session. Enjoy a two hour duo of both I.E.T & Massage (€90). This combination will be tailored to your needs, depending on what you feel you need on the day.
- Available at Pope’s Quay Therapy Rooms: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Treatments available
- Neck,back & Shoulder Melt Massage – €40 for 40 mins
- Holistic body massage – 60 mins for €55
- Signature 90 treatment – €75
- Enjoy a combination 45/45 from the following (pick two): Neck, Back & Shoulder Melt Treatment, I.E.T, Face & Head Massage, Lower Leg Revitaliser.